Terms and Conditions
This Agreement regulates the relationship between the Neogara Affiliate Network (Neogara) and the affiliates of the network (Affiliates). This is the main document for cooperation between the Parties.
Affiliate — a person or an authorized representative of a legal entity, acting in accordance with the UK legislation and accepting the terms of this Agreement.
By accepting the Agreement, Affiliate agrees with all the terms. It’s consent Affiliate confirms by the signing in the online affiliate program. Neogara reserves the right to amend the Agreement without prior notice of Affiliates.
Affiliate is committed to regularly get acquainted with the latest version of the Agreement. The Affiliate has the right to suspend its participation in Neogara and ask for additional explanations, if he disagree with the individual paragraphs of the Agreement
1. Agreement Terms
Neogara — a resource http://neogara.com (hereinafter Website), where Affiliates and the Neogara are carrying out the cooperation. Interaction on any questions of participation and other issues is held via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliate — a person or legal person (as well as the authorized representative of a legal person), regardless of the place of residence, registration, etc., who attract customers/users on the internet for Neogara.
Account — Affiliate’s section, who is participating in Neogara, which provides its management and personal account in Neogara.
Reward — regular payment of the Affiliate. The payment amount is calculated based on the current tariffs of Neogara.
2. The procedure of registration in Neogara
- Affiliates must complete a registration form, in order to sign into Neagara. Affiliate accepts the terms of this Agreement, confirms the correctness of the provided personal or business information, and agrees with all clauses of this contract, by registering at the Website.
- After registration in Neogara, the Affiliate receives a personal login (login) and password (password) to access your personal account. Affiliates may use a Personal account to select promotional offers and work with them, view statistics, edit their personal information.
- Affiliate is solely responsible for the confidentiality of login and password and for all activities that occur in its Dashboard with authorization username and password.
- Neogara provides promotional materials to assist the Affiliate in attracting customers/members. Affiliate cannot modify the provided promotional materials, without the approval of Neogara. All coordination on changing promotional materials are made in written form via the Ticket section at the Account.
- Affiliate cannot use misleading and inconsistent information about the services of Neogara. Any information not contained on the Website should be agreed upon before using via the Ticket section at the Account.
3. Neogara and the procedure for its use
- Neogara is provided on the basis of this Treaty for registered affiliates in it.
- According to the schemes of cooperation offered by Neogara on Website Affiliates provide services through Neogara for the successful achievement of the objectives (referred client, view the information, registration, service usage, purchase of goods, etc..)
- Neogara reserves the right to impose restrictions on the use of Neogara, to change the rules and procedure of the services with prior notice to Affiliates.
- Neogara is not responsible for any technical malfunctions site of Neogara, caused by the fault of the third parties or force majeure.
- Neogara is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems that have arisen in the advertisers’ websites.
- Neogara is not responsible for any kind of damages that occurred as a result of the Affiliate’s participation in the affiliate program.
- Neogara reserves the right to verify the order of using Neogara’s resources by the Affiliate at any time.
- Affiliate shall not use Neogara to perform actions contrary to the laws of the United Kingdom
- Neogara serves the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally without payment of Affiliate’s profit in case of the violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Neogara is entitled to use the Affiliate’s statistical data for analysis and publications without agreement with the Affiliate at its discretion and additional rewards.
- The Affiliate is not allowed to create additional accounts (hereinafter multi-accounts) without the consent of Neogara’s representatives and in case Neogara’s representatives have suspended the Affiliate ‘s work. Detected, created multi-accounts will be banned without making payments, if they are not coordinated by Neogara’s representatives.
4. Obligations of the Affiliate
- Affiliate shall conscientiously fulfill all the conditions of this Agreement.
- Affiliate agrees to provide accurate information when registering in Neogara (create the account).
- Affiliate undertakes to use Neogara, observing the intellectual and legal rights to any data and resources hosted on Affiliate sites/resources/ads.
- Affiliate shall promptly notify Neogara of changing personal and other data for 5 (five) working days from the date of the change. Otherwise, Neogara will not be liable for any losses or other consequences associated with the late submission of reliable information. After changing the payment details in the Personal Account, the Affiliate is obliged to notify Neogara within 1 (one) calendar day by sending a letter through the Ticket System in the Personal Account.
- The affiliate site/resource/ad may not use or contain content and/or links to other sites containing information libelous, defamatory, obscene and/or violate the right to privacy, rights of third parties, intellectual property rights, and/or the content of which contrary to the current legislation of the United Kingdom
- Federation or otherwise violates the law, including international law.
- Affiliate is restricted to use fraud, incentivized traffic or other technologies that affect the statistics and Affiliate’s reward unless otherwise specifically agreed in Neogara offer of advertiser. In case of the use of these types of traffic, the Affiliate can be disabled from Neogara without rewarding.
- Affiliate is restricted to use promotional materials to attract users on Affiliate sites, contrary to the current legislation of the United Kingdom, or violate the rules of international law.
- Affiliate shall prohibit any dishonest or illegal actions of their members related to the use of Neogara.
- Affiliate shall have the right at the beginning of the month to request the payment of compensation for the unpaid period in the past when there were events for the payments.
5. Entry into force, duration, and termination of the Agreement
- This Agreement shall enter into force after completion of the registration procedure on the Partner Program website and is of indefinite duration. The contract will be valid in case of a change of personal and (or) other Affiliate data.
- This Agreement may be terminated unilaterally by either of the parties. Party, which initiates termination of the Agreement is obliged to notify the opposite side of it’s actions via email, listed on the Website in advance.
- Neogara undertakes to pay the partnership Compensation, if all of the payment details are there in the dashboard and there are no controversial issues, upon the termination of the Agreement by the Affiliate.
- If the termination of the Agreement is initiated by Neogara for violating one or more of the requirements of participation in Neogara, a partnership Compensation can not be paid.
- Neogara has the right to terminate the Agreement without explanation unilaterally. In this case, the reward earned without violating the terms of this Agreement is paid to the Affiliate.
6. Financial aspects
- Payment of reward and other financial payments between the parties to this Agreement are carried out in the manner specified in the Personal Account. In the absence of billing information, the reward is not paid.
- The reward is calculated in accordance with the tariff policy of Neogara on selected advertiser’s offers at the Affiliate Dashboard.
- The basis for the payment of reward is the personal affiliate statistics at the Personal Affiliate’s account.
- The reward shall be paid to the payment details specified in the Personal Affiliate’s account. Neogara is not a tax agent in the payment of compensation.
- If the Affiliate of Neogara is a person, the calculation and payment of tax is held by the taxpayer (Affiliate) on the basis of the tax declaration submitted to the tax authority at the end of the tax period in accordance with the Tax Code of the United Kingdom.
- The reward is paid subject to the successful passing of test limits for each selected offer from Advertisers. If the test limit is not reached or the traffic is not accepted by the Advertiser, a reward is not paid or paid in part depending on the situation.
- Affiliate has the right to receive a reward under the referral program in the amount established by Neogara. Referral program reward is not paid in case of detection of multi-accounts and for other accounts created and/or used by the same Affiliate.
- Contacts for communication: email@example.com